- For external wind protection and wind stiffening.
- Impregnated gypsum core to obtain a lower absorbency and reinforced with reinforcement material in boards with lengths over 3000 mm.
Straight, cardboard-covered long edges and cut, straight short edges.
Designation according to EN 520: EH2
- CE marked.
- Registered in BASTA & Byggvarubedömningen.
Note: The board should not be used for interior cladding, even in wet areas. The cardboard is not suitable for surface treatment with painting, wallpaper, tiles, etc.
Exterior X-9 is a board with improved moisture and water repellent properties as well as improved tightness and wind protection properties.
- Wind stiffening and windproof.
- Water-repellent surface.
- Red cardboard with straight long sides.